Naughty Maintainers and Modules That NEED Releases

Hi everyone,

It's time for... THE BLAME GAME! It's just like the LAME GAME only it's NOT
LAME, it's BLAME! Yes, now is the time when we lightly char-grill the back
sides of our favourite hackers for not doing lots of releases. Let's begin
with modules that have not shipped since 2.5.0:

  acme 2.4.2 2.4.2
  esound 0.2.32 0.2.32
  gtk-doc 1.1 1.1
  libart_lgpl 2.3.16 2.3.16
  libgail-gnome 1.0.2 1.0.2
  libgtop 2.5.0 2.5.0
  metacity 2.6.3 2.6.3
  startup-notification 0.5 0.5
  vte 0.11.10 0.11.10

2.5.1:

  gnome-system-monitor 2.5.2 2.5.2
  librsvg 2.5.0 2.5.0
  libwnck 2.5.1 2.5.1
  scrollkeeper 0.3.14 0.3.14

2.5.2:

  bug-buddy 2.5.2 2.5.2
  GConf 2.5.1 2.5.1
  gnome-media 2.5.2 2.5.2
  gnome-mime-data 2.4.1 2.4.1
  gnome-system-monitor 2.5.2 2.5.2
  libxslt 1.1.2 1.1.2

Maintainers, please make sure that there are fresh releases of these modules
(where appropriate) for the 2.5.5 release next week! Otherwise, we will be
forced to write naughty words on your foreheads, and put you in a marinade
for the next char-grilling!

Thanks,

- Jeff

  "I'm coding 'gless' right now ... I'm not living up to the motto 'gless
   is gmore', I should have started with gmore. ;-)" - Havoc Pennington,
                                    1998