Re: translating property descriptions

Mark said:

Hi Guys,
	So, just recently I've realized that gnome-panel marks all its object
property nicknames and blurbs. Because these widgets are never (and can
never since its they're not in a library) be used in a GUI builder, the
strings could never be user visible and, therefore, translating them is
entirely futile.

	For a start, I'd like to unmark all these strings in gnome-panel (66 in
all). i18n guys, I assume that's okay with you? Nautilus and
control-center seem to be other major offenders ...

OK, but please be careful not to un-mark any strings that might be getting
re-used by ATK implementations inside the libraries - i.e. grep for
atk_object_set_name/...atk_object_set_description, and
atk_action name/description implementation code. I assume that if the properties aren't exposed by public API in the libraries that they aren't used in libgail, but there's a chance
that one of these properties could be exported via the ATK implementation.

regards

Bill