Re: Naughty Maintainers and Modules That NEED Releases

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> scrollkeeper is not part of the GNOME release process (and I don't believe
> it ever has been). There is a release coming soon, but it won't be for
> 2.5.5.

It has been on the module lists, and regarded as part of the release process
since pre-2.0. It is certainly a less critical module (such as audiofile and
esound, neither of which are strictly 'GNOME') these days, but there has
never been a proposal to remove it, or anyone taking it to freedesktop.org,
etc.

- Jeff

                 http://www.illusionary.com/GNOMEvKDE.html