Files missing from gnome-icon-theme/po/POTFILES.in

There were a bunch of missing files in POTFILES.in in gnome-icon-theme
module.  This is especially bad because we're in string freeze time.

No one was listed in AUTHORS, so I'm posting to d-d-l as well.

I've added the following files now ("intltool-update -m" in po
subdirectory gave the list in "missing"):
  scalable/emblems/emblem-OK.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-certified.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-cool.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-danger.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-distinguished.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-draft.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-favorite.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-generic.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-important.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-new.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-ohno.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-personal.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-special.icon.in.h
  scalable/emblems/emblem-urgent.icon.in.h

If they need not be translated they should be added to
po/POTFILES.skip instead.

Since these files have mostly exact same strings are ones in 48x48
directory, there's only one new message which is the sort of "breaking
the string freeze" now:

#: 48x48/emblems/emblem-ohno.icon.in.h:1
msgid "Oh no!"

#: scalable/emblems/emblem-ohno.icon.in.h:1
msgid "Oh No!"

My suggestion is to make the other string "Oh no!" as well (lowercase
"n"), which would reuse the translation of the 48x48/... string (I'll
do this myself tommorow if no one complains about this -- if anyone
does it before me, great :).

If this is not done, there's one new message for translators in
gnome-icon-theme module.

Cheers,
Danilo