Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

Hey,

> Stuffy nosed corporate types give us moola and helps us pay for more fun
> things like GUADEC and all those other fun stuff so that we can continue
> to have fun hacking our desktop and make BG drop his pants in a cold sweat
> in the bathroom.

And care very little about unstable development release names whether
they are 'professional' or not. I think most people coming from a
corporate world are realizing that a community like GNOME is made up of
all sorts of crazy people, with all sorts of whacky ideas, and for the
most part they've embraced that. No matter how unorthodox things are, if
good quality software continues to be released most people just won't
care enough.

Let's not lose the fun from this project...ever...because if that
happens I'm quite willing to pick up my stuff and go home.

Glynn