Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer
- From: Gábor Farkas <gabor z10n net>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:39:44 +0100
Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 17:08 +0100, G�r Farkas wrote:
Ross Burton wrote:
I'm belatedly proposing Sound Juicer for GNOME 2.10.
My long-term plans are to possibly integrate CD playing into the
interface so that SJ can replace gnome-cd, and to add metadata lookup
what about being able to change the encoding quality ?
It's already possible, through the audio profiles...
but which one is used when?
cdlossless (uses flac)
cdlossy (uses vorbis)
voice (uses idontknowwhat)
now in sound-juicer:
you can select the track format to be:
mp3 or ogg or flac or wave.
so how does this work?
i assume he uses the cdlossless profile for flac.
and maybe cdlossy for ogg.
but what does he use for mp3?
so then i reformulate my request:
what about better gui-integration with the audio-profiles? ;)
] [Thread Prev