New window placement (was: Re: Focus stealing prevention)

På Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 04:14:27PM -0700, Elijah Newren skrev:
> Focus stealing prevention is active in Metacity. [snip]

Another Metacity enhancement request: open new windows on the screen the
mouse cursor is on. A lot of new windows are placed on my secondary monitor,
while I'm working on the first one.

Is this a useful feature for Metacity?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

so much we don't know :: even our own true face             -- after forever