Re: Industrial in 2.10?

Il giorno ven, 03-12-2004 alle 00:48 -0800, Link Dupont ha scritto:
> There are major changes to gtk-engines under way. Might want to talk to
> Thomas & Andrew about this. Plans are to move most of the commonly used
> GTK+ engines into gtk-engines. I'd suggest moving industrial into
> gtk-engines, and have the gtkrc in gnome-themes. Does this make sense?
> Separate the engine from the theme? Since the module gtk-engines exists
> we might as well put GTK+ engines in it, and put GNOME themes into the
> gnome-themes module.
>
> :) Link

[luca redrum GNOME_HEAD]$ head gtk-engines/ChangeLog
2004-12-01  Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>, Andrew Johnson
<ajgenius ajgenius us>

        * Update version to 2.5
        * Remove pixbuf and notif engines, and misc other files
        * Move crux, hc, industrial, mist, thinice engines over from
          gnome-themes and gnome-themes-extras
        * Replace configure.in with configure.ac

2004-11-02  James Henstridge  <james jamesh id au>

The engine code ~ gtkrc separation was simply a proposal. See

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-themes-list/2004-October/msg00000.html

and

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-themes-list/2004-November/msg00016.html

threads on themes lists for details