Industrial in 2.10?

Hey dudes,

I'd like to propose again that we shift to a slightly modified Industrial
GTK+ and metacity theme for GNOME 2.10. Before this can happen, one of the
following needs to happen:

 * industrial moved to gnome-themes and actively maintained in gnome cvs
   (preferably the more recent novell version, as the one in g-t-e is a bit
   old and not the focus for active maintenance)

 * industrial released as a separate tarball and actively maintained in cvs
   (less optimal than above, because it would be nice to keep everything in
   gnome-themes)

It's not entirely clear who maintains or is responsible for Industrial, so
we may just have to suffer with the version in g-t-e as a stop-gap. If
anyone (a Novellian perhaps?) can help clear up the confusion, that will
make it easier to actually make this change. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

    "And the only time I met George W Bush, he said to me, 'Hey Mike! Go
              find real work.' Of all people!" - Michael Moore