Re: build sherrif-ery - nautilus-media fails to configure

Luis Villa wrote:

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 20:13 +0000, Andy Balaam wrote:
nautilus-media is failing to configure, complaining that it can't find libnautilus:
I've mentioned this in some of my other emails. It's not just a simple
build fix, unfortunately; it depends on some actual decisions being made
about the future of nautilus-media. See the discussion starting here:
Sorry for creating more noise.

So I should just choose "give up on module" in jhbuild?

Can anyone be a sherrif?

Oh, and to answer this more explicitly: anyone can be a nag-style
sheriff (like you have just been- kudos to stepping up), but in the
strictest sense of the word, a sheriff is empowered to also revert
changes or make fixing commits, which is privilege no one at all has
right now.

Perhaps I could be a build-terrier ...

Andy