Re: Proposing gnome-keyring-manager for GNOME 2.10

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 16:03 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> Why epiphany don't use gnome-keyring to store web passwords? Why
> evolution don't use it for accounts passwords? Maybe gnome-system-tools
> could ask to store SSH password for remote host to admin too? Maybe Gpdf
> when opening a password protected PDF file?

The "why" is because they haven't had the chance yet - gnome-keyring is
new and we have a limited number of developers and time per release
cycle.  Those projects are all planning on using it, iirc.  I'm sure
they'll accept patches if you want to speed things up.  ;-)
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.