Re: rfc: gnome-inetd
- From: Andy Balaam <andybalaam artificialworlds net>
- To: Mike Hearn <mike navi cx>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: rfc: gnome-inetd
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:00:41 +0000
Mike Hearn wrote:
As user (If I understood there was a difference at all) I'd want to have
an option somewhere that instantly converts a Samba shared folder into a
g-u-s one, and back again. So maybe the right thing to do is make
nautilus clever enough to do this.
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:38:18 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
"Share with Windows users"
Yeah, but I'm not sure the type of users GNOME targets would get
that: "Why would I *not* want to share with Windows users?".
] [Thread Prev