Re: rfc: gnome-inetd
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Mike Hearn <mike navi cx>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: rfc: gnome-inetd
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:38:18 +0000
On Mer, 2004-12-01 at 15:32, Mike Hearn wrote:
> a) On mixed networks how do you represent the difference between "Web File
> Shares" and "Network Neighbourhood Shares" in a sensible way in the UI
> b) Is it easy to implement this g-u-s protocol on Windows?
> c) If the answer to b is yes, who is going to do it?
d) Is there a political goal as well
"Share with Windows users"
for example has nice implications about windows.
] [Thread Prev