Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

<quote who="Jamie McCracken">

> > Also, folder i18n discussion has centred around consistent on-disk names
> > and translations in the interface, *not* configurable on-disk locations.
>
> Is there a good reason for that?

Yes, look back on previous discussions about this. As an entry point, think
about what happens when a user changes their locale from Spanish to Chinese,
and their standard "Pants" directory is called "Pantalones".

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro