Re: OAFIID and Package Config Breakage

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 18:48, JP Rosevear wrote:
> The Evolution team has erroneously been using the unstable major/minor
> (1.5) to tag various items, such as OAFIIDs, binary, and (especially)
> the pkg-config file.  We'd like to fix this and release 1.5.94.1 to
> cover this situation for the release candidate, is this acceptable?
>
> Note, EDS does the right thing and connector would need a small change
> for this as well.  I believe the clock in the panel would also need a
> small change.

	I think its fine to go ahead and do this, but (as I said already) I
think it would be worthwhile to keep around the :1.5 OAFIIDs until the
next release. We did the same thing when re-naming the systray applet to
the notification area - just keep the old OAFIID around for
compatibility.

Cheers,
Mark.