OAFIID and Package Config Breakage

The Evolution team has erroneously been using the unstable major/minor
(1.5) to tag various items, such as OAFIIDs, binary, and (especially)
the pkg-config file.  We'd like to fix this and release 1.5.94.1 to
cover this situation for the release candidate, is this acceptable?

Note, EDS does the right thing and connector would need a small change
for this as well.  I believe the clock in the panel would also need a
small change.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>