Re: gtkhtml branched

Uhm,

Evolution hackers obviously have problems with getting "integrated"
into Gnome community (announcement about branch for other evo
components has missed gnome-i18n as well).  But, we're here to help
them there ;-)

Please, all Evolution hackers and (especially) maintainers, do stop by

    http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/for_maintainers.html

It contains a nice little paragraph about branching:

   When you branch, please remember to let release-team,
   desktop-devel-list, gnome-doc-list, and gnome-i18n know. It is
   especially important that translators and documenters know, so
   that they can concentrate on the stable branches during the run up
   to the final release, and also afterwards when further stable
   releases will be made. You can read more about this in the
   branching GEP.

So, please, also CC gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list when you branch.

Yesterday at 19:33, Radek Doulík wrote:

> gtkhtml module has been branched for Evolution 2.0/GNOME 2.8.
>
> the branch name is gnome-2-8, the branch point was tagged as gnome-2-8-
> branchpoint

Thanks for letting developers know, but do not forget the translators
and documentors ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo