Re: Where can I find "netapplet"?

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 00:56 -0400, Robert Love wrote:

> I created a netapplet module in CVS.

BTW, for anyone who'd rather see similar behaviour in their existing
gnome-netstatus applet, there's the beginnings of a patch from Mark
Carey for the spec I posted a while back[1] in bug #144346

All hacking contributions welcome (although I think Mark C's probably
updated it a bit since then, shifting the config stuff into the control
center as originally intended).

CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer       Sun Microsystems Ireland             Java Desktop System Group                      +353 1 819 9771