Re: On the spatial nautilus and the file selector
- From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- To: Raphael Bosshard <whistler bluewin ch>
- Cc: usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: On the spatial nautilus and the file selector
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:00:25 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Raphael Bosshard wrote:
Are there any ideas to solve this problem? Is it a problem at all?
There have been implementations of document-based UI's where you could
drag a document icon from the app to a folder. This is the equivalent of
saving a file in a spatial way.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any GNOME apps that offer this feature.
Feel free to file an enhancement bug, though. :-)
Reinout van Schouwen student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
] [Thread Prev