Re: default theme consensus

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 23:25 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> A few months ago we had this discussion again about the painful whiteness of
> industrial and Jeff did a good effort to fix the problem, however I feel
> that still, more needs to be done to take away the "flat, pale, washed out"
> look. If this can be fixed in time for 2.8, I would like to see Indubstrial
> as the default gnome theme. If not, Glider.

Maybe "Pilgrim" should be considered. It uses the Industrial engine that
everyone is so in love with, but has colors from the HIG palette. Its
not pale white, though there still is a problem with widget definition.
The Industrial engine is just really flat. There's no way around that.
--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>