Re: New file type handling

Hello again,

Here is a case that does not seem to be handled well

I have a file with a .zuml extension that should open in my UML editor.
If I use the Open With tab of the file's properties dialog, I see that
the file is recognized as a ZIP archive. Since I don't want my UML
editor to open all my ZIP files and there is no longer a central file
type capplet, how should I go about getting Poseidon to open .zuml files
under the new file type system?

.zuml files are indeed ZIP archives, but so are java .war, .ear,
and .jar files - all could or should be handled by different
applications, and file-roller is not really an acceptable default. Is
there a solution for this in the works?

--
Gabriel Bauman <gabe bravenet com>