Re: Copyright assignment

Let's not talk about it again. Let's let some lawyers discuss it and
post notes on here. Then we might have some valid concerns as opposed to
undefined fears. :) I'm sure most of the people on this list are tired
of having the same worn-out conversation over and over again about the
copyright assignment for evolution code.

-- dobey