Re: Gnome File chooser complains

El jue, 29-04-2004 a las 12:09, Andreas J. Guelzow escribió:
> > You can go to the parent folder by pressing Alt-up, just like in
> > Nautilus.
>
> That does not work to go up beyond home.

Ah, I see.  It stops at the topmost folder in the path bar.  Can you
please file a bug report?  If you want to submit a patch, look at
gtkpathbar.c:_gtk_path_bar_up().

> Selecting a folder and typing "delete" should remove it, and you should
> be able to add directories by dragging them there from the list on the
> right.

The "Delete" thing is a good idea.  Can you please file a bug report?

Dragging works already.

> And why I can't reorder them...?

Just drag them around; it works already.

  Federico