Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 23:25 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="JP Rosevear">
>
> > By definition all day events "float" i.e. have no timezone - think a
> > holiday or something.:
>
> For some reason, I never seemed to get that out of Evo. Anyway, I don't mind
> authoring small ics files myself (or having a generator), and the web based
> thingy won't use e-d-s until there are Python bindings... and even then it
> seems like overkill. ;-)

The Evolution ics calendar (although a bit out of date atm) was
generated in Evo and shows all days events just fine.  The event I
pasted in a previous message was also generated by evo and was correctly
"floating".

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>