Re: patch to gnome-session: smooth fade on logout

fwiw, I get a "hang" as well if I have 1+ xterm's open. eventually, the
session does quit - it just takes far longer than normal (compared to no
windows open and/or just gnome windows open).

In my case, it's Ximian GNOME and not Sun Java Desktop.

Jeff