new-ish patch statuses

Hey, so:

The new Bugzilla has a patch editing tool. It's sweet, I recommend all
maintainers check it out.

Relevant for this email is that patches can now have statuses.[1]
Statuses are cool, because once we fix a couple bugs[2] you'll be able
to query for 'show me all patches that have status ____'.

Because statuses are great for storing patch information, and keywords
are suboptimal, I'm going to nuke the BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE[3] keyword and
turn it into the patch status 'accepted-commit_after_freeze'. Religious
use of this and the 'accepted-commit_now' statuses should make life much
better for the new contributors we like to draw in.

Thanks- sorry about the abrupt change from keyword to status-
Luis

[1]  like 'accepted' or
'this_patch_makes_me_want_to_vomit_blood_repeatedly_from_my_eye_sockets'.
[2] 139293 and 138144
[3] Currently 40 bugs, would be great if people think about committing
these:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=substring&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE