Re: gedit branched

Hi Paolo, Dafydd,

Today at 11:51, Paolo Maggi wrote:

> BTW, we have also branched since we are going to commit fixes that will
> break string freeze. We will commit them as soon as the translators'
> status pages will be updated.

Dafydd has already updated the data which is used for generating
status pages (btw, status pages are currently broken because CVS
mirror used for them is unable to update; that's being resolved with
sysadmin team I think -- so, they don't currently reflect current
state, meaning, no need to wait for them to be really updated Paolo).

Daf, please fix your mail client not to dump everybody from CC, since
I suspect Paolo is not subscribed to gnome-i18n.

Cheers,
Danilo