Re: Fixing #76159 - libwnck grouping

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 22:04, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Maybe we should deprecate WnckApplication and introduce a similar object
> using res_class. I can't think of a good name for the similar object
> though...

Actually, I ditched my changes from yesterday and instead of those I'm
writing a WnckClassGroup object.  I want to make the tasklist code use
WnckClassGroup rather than WnckApplication for grouping.

I'm keeping WnckApplication as it is, but only using it for fetching
icons.  I guess someone with a better understanding of the wnck
philosophy should check the patch when it is done; maybe we can just
kill big chunks of WnckApplication altogether.

  Federico