Re: spatial stuff detail
- From: Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl>
- To: John Siracusa <siracusa mindspring com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: spatial stuff detail
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:30:29 +0200
John Siracusa wrote:
Er, how do you figure? Both OSes use shared libraries extensively. I
don't see one as "more shared" than the other.
I'm not talking about whether they CAN, but whether they DO. Yes, MacOS
and Win32 apps *can* link to a large number of libraries (just like
Linux apps), but they either don't or just bundle all their dependancies.
] [Thread Prev