Re: An entirely different angle on the GNOME VFS

hi :)

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:57:08PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Ultimately I think you're extremely misguided; a Linux only solution is
> deeply uninteresting to me at least, and somewhat un-neccessary.
a os-level solution does not have to be linux-only!

look at amd or sfs

you can write a portable daemon that exports /vfs (or whatever) via nfs
and export that.

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  Department of Computer Science 3       _________