Re: Volume handling proposal
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Volume handling proposal
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:39:47 +0200
On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 15:40, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I'm not sure what roots we want in the fileselector. At the minimum we
> want the desktop ones, but do we want e.g. unmounted floppies/CDs there?
IMHO definately yes.
Saving a document to a floppy it's one of the rare occasions where I
still use floppies: if I have a document open for editing and I want to
put a copy on a floppy, the natural things for me is Save As and select
Even when the last floppy will be six feet underground, the same thing
makes sense for things like memory sticks, etc.
About CDs and other not writable devices I'm not sure: they make sense
for "Open", but not for "Save"...
] [Thread Prev