Re: [Patch] A clipboard daemon for gnome-settings-daemon
- From: Dalibor Petricevic <dalibor petricevic iskon hr>
- To: Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Patch] A clipboard daemon for gnome-settings-daemon
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:14:30 +0200
On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 09:14:50AM +0200, Hongli Lai wrote:
> If an application puts more than 1 MB of data in the clipboard then either
> that application is broken or the user is doing something wrong. Either way,
> the clipboard daemon is not at fault.
If I put 20MB in the clipboard that DOES NOT mean that either
application is broken or that I am doing something wrong. Copying image in
photoshop/gimp will most probably put MORE than 1MB to clipboard.
] [Thread Prev