Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer CVS move ?

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 20:25, David Schleef wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:49:05AM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > b) as for a *real* move of GStreamer to GNOME, here's what we'd like:
> > - ssh-based access, like on sf (for practicality reasons)
> > - non-lagging anonymous access (for practicality reasons)
>
> And, by the way, before anyone starts bothering the cvs.gnome.org
> people about this, they would like to do this, but (as of a month
> ago) they needed new hardware to handle the load, and would need
> to get it installed and services migrated.

fwiw, we have a new machine now.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers-readonly/2003-September/msg00018.html

So maybe in the next few months SSH-based access will be set up. There
is a whole thread on this sort of thing on gnome-hackers.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

The lighting designer is expected to be a master of art, science,
history, psychology, communications, politics and sometimes even
mind reading. -- Stage Lighting Design 101