Re: GtkFileChooser API work
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkFileChooser API work
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:30:38 +0200
> hmm, bookmarks. Wasn't there some work on freedesktop.org to have a
> shred location for bookmarks? If so, the file selector could use that.
I think the work on the spec is sort of stalled because the real problem
with sharing bookmarks was locks and sync, rather then a common format or
a common location.
Though there could be work going on that I dont know about.
] [Thread Prev