Re: 2 little politically charged characters

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 10:47, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 01:19, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
>
> > GSwitchIt will use three-letter country code (ISO 3166) wherever
> > possible. The codes are in first-uppercase format except for
> > abbrevations USA, GBr, LAm. Though, some layouts do not correspond
> > directly to some country (or have obsolete ISO codes like Yugoslavia).
> > Some of them are related to the languages which have some three-letter
> > codes in ISO 639-2, otherwise they are handled specially (sure, without
> > collisions with any existing TLC):
> >
> > ar      Ara  (iso 639-2)
> > ben     Ben  (iso 639-2)
> > dvorak  Dvo
> > guj     Guj  (iso 639-2)
> > gur     Pan  (iso 639-2)
> > dev     Hin  (iso 639-2)
> > iu      Iku  (iso 639-2)
> > la      LAm
> > ml      Mal  (iso 639-2)
> > ogham   Ogh
> > ori     Ori  (iso 639-2)
> > se_FI   Sme  (iso 639-2)
> > se_NO   Sme  (iso 639-2)
> > se_SE   Sme  (iso 639-2)
>
> "Sme" for swedish? Being swedish this doesn't seem to be easier to
> understand.

I misunderstood this question in my last e-mail. Don't mind me. Sorry.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

The lighting designer is expected to be a master of art, science,
history, psychology, communications, politics and sometimes even
mind reading. -- Stage Lighting Design 101