Re: GnomeVFS backend for GtkFileChooser

Le jeu 30/10/2003 à 08:57, Alexander Larsson a écrit :
> Can't we put the GtkFileSystem interface in glib or something, then
> gnome-vfs can have the implementation without depending on gtk+?

Put it in a separate lib called, say, gtk-vfs, and have gnome-vfs be one
implementation of that ?

Or just rename gnome-vfs to gtk-vfs ?

The problem is that such a lib won't be used for anything else than the
file chooser unless it adds clear advantages (portability wise, esp. to
win32) to plain posix calls. And you'll have "pure GTK+" guys shouting
at you.

	Xav