Re: Gnome desktop files doesn't follow the freedesktop standards

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 12:23, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > > Is think that GNOME is trying to respect the FreeDesktop standards, but
> > > most of .desktop are broken.
>
> While we're at it, any chance you could do another release of
> desktop-file-utils Havoc?

Well, desktop-file-utils HEAD has this busted gnome-vfs module in it,
and I'm not sure the old vfolder stuff works either. I can release it,
but I'm not sure what you'll be getting if you download and install. ;-)

Which bugfix are you interested in?

Havoc