Re: Proposal for inclusion of gmodconfig in GNOME 2.5

Hi Cyril,
I think gmodconfig seems like a great tool. But I also
think it is to specialized to belong in GNOME itself.
I mean the GNOME desktop collection of software is meant
to be the 'perfect' desktop for joe average/the non-technical user. And
joe average should definetly not fiddle with his kernel modules himself.

I think the kind of people who want/need/should have gmodconfig will
find and install it themselves.

Christian