Re: GNOME System Tools 0.29.0 "Where's my hack??" is out!

<quote who="garnacho tuxerver net">

> > It seems to have been on my 2.4/2.5 tarballs system. Very pleasing, apart
> > from the length of the menu. ;-)
>
> that's a little problem, another bigger one (IMHO) might be mixing in the
> same menu tools which require root password with other ones which doesn't...
> any opinion? :/

I don't think that's a huge problem, but I would love to see the g-s-t tools
work a bit more like the Mac OS X control panels - only asking for the root
password when it is required (ie. when actioning the change). That would be
really sweet, though I don't know how feasible. :-)

Thanks, the new release looks really sweet,

- Jeff

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish