Re: Proposal for inclusion of mozilla-bonobo in 2.5

Could you write up the details of this new system somewhere? I'm keen on
being able to write plugins that can access what is "behind" them on the
web page using GTK so I can do drag'n'drop to the panel etc.

I thought I was going to have to do XPCOM stuff but if there is a new
plugins system in the works this would be a better way to do it.

thanks -mike

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:00:38 -0400, Sir Christopher Blizzard scribed thus: