Re: Rhythmbox 0.5.88: "Interregnum"

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 15:10, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It was suggested to me privately that because Rhythmbox 0.5.88 was a
> little slow at switching back to the "All" query, it was not suitable
> for inclusion in GNOME 2.6.

Yes, we feel that minor bugs that can be fixed in an afternoon's work
should be blockers for a release that's supposed to happen in 6 months
time...

> I'd just like to say that if anyone else felt that way, that bug should
> now be fixed in the latest arch/CVS.  If anyone still has problems, I'm
> interested in hearing from you.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can tell
butter from "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."