RE: Dasher 3.1.9 released

> From: desktop-devel-list-admin gnome org
> Dasher 3.1.9 has just been released, and I'd like to propose
> it for 2.6.
> Dasher is a predictive text input system driven by simply
> pointing at a
> letter, with more probably letters being larger. Dasher also
> integrates
> with the Gnome accessibility and speech frameworks, allowing it to be
> used for application control and general communication.

As I understand it, Dasher is aimed at accessibility needs, and maybe at
handhelds.

So it would be nice to hear from the accessibility folks about this. Do they
like it? Are they using it? Does it meet their needs? Is there unwanted
overlap with existing accessibility tools such as gok? Etc.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net