Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 01:08:11PM +0100, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
> I am not sure whether I should make gswitchit release or not. Well, I
> can but currently there are heavy discussions on IRC about dissecting it
> (integrating into gnome-control-center etc). So this release would not
> recemble the final structure at all. What do you think, Jeff?

I would not worry a whole lot about getting a gswitchit release
done.  That code is going to get integrated into the control center.
There will be some layout changes, but it is definitely going in.

What would be nice is a libxklavier release.  If we end up with that
as an external dependency for control-center its important that we
start exposing people to it early.