Re: libgtop merging

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Bastien Nocera wrote:

Just to mention (not volunteering), that this is not quite so simple to do
since libgtop-GNOME-2-0-port branch was made from the libgtop stable
branch and not from HEAD. HEAD changed quite a bit (including directory
structure) so it's not just a simple merge and look for conflicts here.

Regards,
Kevin