Re: tasklist_applet 1.4 in RedHat7.2/7.3 versus WindowList-applet 2.2 in RedHat9

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 10:55, John Lumby wrote:
> Firstly, I apologise for appending this here as I guess it belongs elsewhere
> but gnome has a lot of lists and I don't know my way around ...

gnome-list gnome org - general help/discussion on non-development topics

> I can explain why if anyone is interested,
> but, briefly, it concerns the smaller, lower-contrast bitmap icons.    This
> single change is preventing me from upgrading and I have had to revert  back
> to RedHat7.

First, personally, that's a *really* goofy thing to base the OS you use
on.  ;-)  Second, explain better what you mean.  Did you mean you don't
like the icons?  That's all themable - just change your desktop icon
theme to something with icons you like better.
Programs->Preferences->Themes->Details->Icons.

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.