Mentioning CVSGnome on the website

> On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 02:06, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > please allow me to jump on the Wagoon of the Module proposals for a
> > moment. OK I know this doesn't directly affect Modules inside GNOME
> > directly (e.g. Applets, Tools and Programs used _ON_ the Destkop) but I
> > think I'll take my chance to bring up CVSGnome in the round.
>
> About time IMO.
I'll second that. It should be added/mentioned on the GNOME website as
soon as possible as a way to build GNOME.
CVSGnome is actively maintained; arriving as soon as the tarballs are
out. It is userfriendly, works out of the box.

> > This can also be seen as promoting GNOME in the public, helping people
> > to set up GNOME in case they have problems finding RPM's, DEB's and so
> > on. Unfortunately I personally feel that my work isn't being honoured
> > the same way than other "similar" solutions. I have already a picture of
> > why this to be the case (no, I don't think that it's my fault) but I
> > would like to NOT get into this yet and wait for first reactions (in
> > case someone likes to reply).
I have a hunch as to why it was not added, but let's look to the future,
and forget the past.
CVSGnome does an excelent job of building and spreading GNOME. It should
be added alongside jhbuild and garnome.

Tino Meinen