Re: libegg revisited

Jonathan Blandford wrote:

Yeah.  This is a serious problem.  The biggest offenders here are
probably the EggStatusIcon and the recently-used files stuff.  I'm still
not sure what the upstream target for them is.  I don't think we really
need a maintainer here, in as much as being a lot more disciplined about
getting things upstream in a timely fashion.

Is EggStatusIcon unmaintained? We (Mike and me) fixed EggStatusIcon's blinking mode and made it fade in/fade out instead of just blinking, and implement _new_from_stock(), and we want to submit a patch some time. If EggStatusIcon is without a maintainer that will be troublesome.