Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 09:00, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Unless I've missed something, we're talking about the
> 'evolution-data-sources' a back-end, for use elsewhere in the desktop,
> so we can make access to calendar / contact information more pervasive.
> Of course, as we do that in various apps, it's important to make those
> bits accessible - but that's an unrelated (distributed) issue.

Actually evolution _and_ evolution-data-server were proposed. Although
in theory we could have e-d-s without evo, if people actually wanted
that...

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.