Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6

I really don't think we should integrate something as big as Evolution
without integrating the accessibility work.

I understand that there is substantial accessibility work going on for
Evolution (client) at this time, but for scheduling reasons it's not
happenning on the HEAD branch AFAIK.  I'd like to get this merged into
HEAD before we bundle Evo with an official GNOME community release.

Since the accessibility work is already going on, and is apparently well
advanced, I think that would be a reasonable integration requirement.
Would that be acceptable to the Evo team?

best regards,

- Bill