Re: lockdown status

When I've completed the process I will have a complete feature list
e.g. a combined list of George's and mine..

I will send a list then

Matt

Luis Villa wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 05:56, Matt Keenan wrote:

I've been working on a Panel patch that will provide some lockdown
featurues...

I am now in the process of merging what I have done with what George
did on the Panel, once I have this done I will be working with
Mark to get this into HEAD.

Can the curious among us get a feature list/description of what you're
doing there?

Luis

        __.--'\     \.__./     /'--.__
    _.-'       '.__.'    '.__.'       '-._
  .'       Matt Keenan (mattman)          '.
 /       Sun Microsystems Ireland           \
|                                            |
|   E-Mail : Matt Keenan Sun Com             |
|            mattman iol ie                  |
|                                            |
|  Irish Fantasy League Of American Football |
|           http://www.iflaf.com             |
|        Happy Hookers Golf Society          |
|   http://www.iol.ie/~mattman/golf/hhgs.htm |
|   Phone  : +353 1 8199251, Sun Ext : 19251 |
                      ''